Join Explainer TV as we bring you the latest from the New York Hall of Science.
There’s still time to check out Tesla’s Wonderful World of Electricity. Get shocking close with Nikola Tesla’s inventions. The exhibit will be on display until Oct 20, 2013.
Zoom into Science with the BioBus. The Mobile Laboratory has parallel parked at the our Museum. Check out state of the science lab equipment and learn about microbiology.
3D Printers, Robots, and all sorts of crazy inventions will take over the Museum. Join us for Maker Faire Sept 21-22, 2013. It is the biggest DIY Festival ever.
Stay tuned to Explainer TV for more news and science from NYSCI.
For more information visit - http://nysci.org
22 Notes/ Hide
- two-legged-wanderer likes this
- kkurokun likes this
- kalo4182 likes this
- halloaloha likes this
- gamecube174 likes this
- imnotsurewhattoinserthere likes this
- testrunner1 likes this
- pyroinohio likes this
- comaniddy reblogged this from explainers-nysci and added:
- sharma-akash likes this
- medicaladhesivetape likes this
- 30rocknroll likes this
- goldfacethrillah reblogged this from scienceing
- wabbitmon reblogged this from explainers-nysci
- stainedclass1 reblogged this from scienceing
- stainedclass1 likes this
- kanaijulialous reblogged this from scienceing
- heiswearingafez likes this
- ericmano likes this
- blessedbutts likes this
- scienceing reblogged this from explainers-nysci
- explainers-nysci posted this