DIY Science Experiment #22 - Rainbow Bubble Snakes!
As the weather gets warmer, this experiment is a perfect excuse for a day outside.
Materials: Empty water bottle, duct tape, a sock, dish soap, water, food coloring
- Cut the bottom of the water bottle off.
- Slide the sock over the bottom of the bottle. Secure it with duct tape.
- Make a bubble solution with dish soap and water in a separate container. Be sure not to water down your bubble solution.
- Dip the end of your “bubble blower” that has the sock on it into the solution.
- Gently blow.
- To make it colorful, add drops of food coloring on the sock.
Be sure to blow the air and not suck it in, because this can result in eating the bubbles. Have fun!