DIY Science Experiment #24 - Galaxy Playdough
Have fun exploring creativity with this homemade glittering playdough!
Materials: 2 cups of plain flour, 2 cups of water with black and blue food coloring each, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, 1 tablespoon of cream of tartar, 1 cup of salt, glitter (silver, purple, blue)
- Mix the liquid ingredients in a large pan.
- Begin to heat the liquids.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the mixed dry ingredients to the heated liquids.
- Stir until the dough gathers and thickens.
- Cook until it becomes sheen.
- Let it cool slightly and knead to a proper consistency.
- Pour glitter onto a clean surface and press the glitter into the dough. This creates the galaxy.
Have fun and try to recreate things that you can find in outer space!
17 Notes/ Hide
- rainbowideas likes this
- aussieboysarethebest reblogged this from explainers-nysci
- aussieboysarethebest likes this
- alexandermomma likes this
- kai-jing likes this
- aadxpaal likes this
- meghan411 reblogged this from explainers-nysci
- youre-a-hairy-wizard reblogged this from explainers-nysci
- youre-a-hairy-wizard likes this
- tara-misu likes this
- fanofevrythng likes this
- suqarweregoingdown likes this
- transversetragicomic likes this
- abster630 likes this
- nolagrrlnyc likes this
- photographywarehouse likes this
- explainers-nysci posted this